Thursday 7 February 2013

Dont be lazy.Come and give me a hand!

Assalamualaikum and hye!wink2..

Simple title!okay..for this post..lia actually wanna story about what happen to me nowaday..this week and this sem!urghh..

i still cant mind what happen to me..yes!i feel it!im not focus at all what am i doing?what i should do fr this sem?urghhh..pening ko!

maybe..im so lazy to through my day!yes!why??..because i still cant plan my work..and i thought i should do planner fr my 2013..okey..i gotta lots of assignment to settle down..then..i should practice more fr my sketch..and its make me horrible..trouble and so on..messy me is messy!one of biggest prob of me is..i cant controll my work..and i make it biggest prob..ohohoho..patutlah kan!

SO..fr this coming soon holiday..i wanna go fr  vacation..to release my stress..and get back my spirit!i really need it!lia sangat suka pantai..tenang je hati..fikiran ni haa..

hanya diri ini yang mampu mengubah nasib dirinya..takdaa orang lain..i should back with positive charge!!insyaAllah..i can do it..never give up!smile:)

never give up dear!     


u really need this..planner:)





 

Thankss fr read my entry..exhale -ve spirit and inhale +ve spirit!yeay!that all fr today..bye2

Assalamualaikum..if jawab sayanggg..tak jawabb ponggg sayangg..ahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment