Wednesday 28 March 2012

we not always at the top..

MELBOURNE,AUSTRALIA..my next future studies at here!!!yeay!insyaALLAH
assalamualaikum...

...simple title...yupp...thats true..we not always at the top place..sometimes we can get to the down..but..when this situation happen to us..what must we do??..i cry peeps..serious..when the first time i seeing my spm result..i down..i feel my life.. black..no light in my life..this is happen to me..alhaamdulillah..my abah says something.."it okey aliah..redha and tawakal ok..."..yupp..i must redha n tawakal..because everything was answered..i know..everything happen have it own reason n good way...i trust with myself..i can do better in future..i'll success..ma and abah..serious..mybe..not today..but one day!!!!dont give up!!!I TRUST WITH MYSELF!!yeay..fightinggg!!!

i will success like her.. 




1 comment: